Ebor Academy Trust is a multi-academy trust serving children aged 2 to 16. It is our aspiration to develop geographical hubs of schools that share our values.
On 1st April, Lakeside Primary will be formally joining the Ebor Academy Trust, continuing our journey of collaboration and commitment to the best education for the children of this school and the most up to date training and resources of our staff. With imminent academy status, ambitious plans, hard-working staff and some fabulous, eager to learn children, there has never been a better time to join and lead the team.
We are looking for an exceptional Headteacher who will build on the very strong foundations already in place, and will develop and sustain strong relationships with stakeholders. The person we are looking for will have a passion for excellence, an inspiring, nurturing and motivating approach to gaining success and be able to demonstrate this through their track record of improving pupils’ results.
The successful candidate will:
• Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
• Embrace the school’s ethos of ‘Making a difference everyday’ ensuring that every child achieves their true potential through a positive school experience
• Be a leader who can demonstrate having accelerated pupil progress across their school
• Be highly motivated and committed leader, working with staff and Governors to build on the school’s successes and continue development
• Be a highly effective communicator who will develop a close partnership and engage with staff, pupils, parents and the school community
• Be collaborative, embracing the benefits of working across a dynamic and forward thinking multi-academy trust.
We can offer:
• Pupils with good attitudes to learning
• A talented and supportive team of highly committed staff
• An active, talented and supportive governing body• Investment in career progression and professional development
• A community environment
• Continuing professional development within Ebor Academy Trust.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two references, at least one being from your current employer.
Closing Date for applications: Friday 20th April 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd May 2018
Salary: £51,639 – £59,857 (L12 – L18) depending on experience
Click here to apply